Here's What the Pandemic Taught Me About My Bipolar Disorder
Posted On: Aug 2, 2021 | Posted By: Self
“I was surviving, but I wasn't happy.”Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Self"
- The Disney World Mask Policy Is Changing Again-For Vaccinated and Unvaccinated People
- The House Just Passed a Spending Bill Without the Hyde Amendment for the First Time in 45 Years
- Ali Fedotowsky Is Sharing Photos of Her Shingles Rashes to Help Others Get Diagnosed
- How to Get Diagnosed With Psoriatic Arthritis
- How to Manage Period Care When You Can Only Use One Hand
- 2 Major Health Groups Now ‘Strongly Recommend' Pregnant People Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Here's the Study That Convinced the CDC to Recommend Vaccinated People Wear Masks Again
- Kyle Richards Was Hospitalized After She ‘Walked Into a Hive of Bees'
- You Need a COVID-19 Test After an Exposure-Even if You're Vaccinated and Asymptomatic
- The 17 Best Shampoos for Curly Hair, According to Professional Hairstylists
- This New Daily Exfoliating Peel Is a Powerful Way to Keep Maskne at Bay
- Carrots From Bunny-Luv, Cal-Organic, and More Recalled Nationwide for Salmonella Risk
- Half of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Will Develop a Complication, According to a New Study
- 7 Nail Problems That Can Tell You Something About Your Health
- Lizzo Tells Fans to ‘Give Me 6 Feet' As the Delta Variant Surges
- The CDC Now Says Some Vaccinated People Should Wear Masks Indoors Again
- You Might Want to Keep Your Oil Diffuser Away From Your Pet-Here's Why
- Wentworth Miller Reveals He Was Diagnosed With Autism: ‘Being Autistic Is Central to Who I Am'
- Teddi Mellencamp Shares a Bruised Selfie After a Vertigo-Related Fainting Spell
- McCormick and Frank's RedHot Seasonings Recalled in 32 States Over Salmonella Fears
The headlines of Care Mag
The Best Alternatives If Retinol Is Too Harsh for Your Skin
Try these ingredients instead.
What to Do This Weekend
Set your intention for August.
The way we train doctors puts their mental health at risk: We need new solutions
This year has shown that being a doctor is no longer just about skill: it's about resilience, stamina, empathy, flexibility and teamwork. The way we educate medics needs to...
CEO of digital therapeutics business Freespira talks about its approach to...
Freespira CEO Dean Sawyer said its FDA cleared digital therapeutic is the first that's proven to significantly reduce or eliminate symptoms of panic attacks, panic disorder...
AC Immune picks up Phase 2-ready drug for Parkinson's in $58M deal with Affiris
AC Immune is bolstering the Parkinson's disease portion of its drug pipeline with a deal to acquire a therapeutic vaccine that Affiris is developing for the disorder...
Veda snags $45M to scale AI data processing platform for payers
The company's data processing platform can help payers comply with the law banning surprise billing, which requires insurers to process all provider directory updates in less...
The $87M push that could make or break our public health data system
If approved by Congress, ONC will receive $87 million for fiscal year 2022. With more funding, prominence, and demands, where should ONC place its focus?
This Underrated Grain May Help Manage Blood Sugar & Prevent Diabetes
Not all grains are created equal.
Is Love At First Sight Real? We Asked Marriage Therapists To Weigh In
The science behind the magic.
If Your Tinder Match Stopped Responding To You, Here's What To Do
It doesn't always happen, but sometimes you start messaging someone on a dating app and you just click. You and your match seem to have endless things to talk about. The...